Are you a marketing professional with a passion for business development and experience creating winning proposals?
Looking to join a communications and creative agency that celebrates diversity, values work-life balance and thrives on making a difference?
If this sounds like you, read on! We are looking for a Marketing and Business Development professional for our growing company.
This position is responsible for leading the marketing and business development strategies for The Vida Agency. Ideal candidate will have experience includes innovate campaigns, digital strategies, podcast production and materials development that foster new business and impact.
Overall duties include managing the preparation and draft the content of proposals, SOQs, letters of interest, and responses to inquiries; preparing written and visual information for presentations and coordinating awards competition entries; and gather research data related to past, current, and prospective markets and opportunities.
This is a full-time, salaried position that operates remotely, works closely with president and creative director and provides support across project teams.
- -2+ years’ experience writing winning proposals
- -Commitment to inclusive communications practices
- -Strong verbal and written communications
- -Lead proposal teams from beginning, during development and refining winning strategies, themes and out of the box messaging.
- -Proficient with word processing software and Microsoft Suite of products
- -Proficient with desktop publishing software (InDesign)
- -Organizational skills, exceptional multi-tasking, management of tight deadlines, working under pression while delivering high-quality materials
- -Detail oriented
- -Associates Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, or a related field
- -Familiarity with government procurement processes, certifications, and requirements
- -Creative agency experience
- -Experience in new media and innovative mindset
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.