Are you looking to bring your invoicing and billing superpower to a communications and creative agency that celebrates diversity, values work-life balance and thrives on community relationships? Are you into numbers, enjoy being of service and love a strong process?
The Vida Agency is looking for an Invoicing Specialist (Part to Full-Time) to join the team. At TVA we work on brand campaigns and brand- and issue-related communication services for market segments such as health, transportation, water, construction, public policy, education, and more. We work with public agencies and private corporations to reach diverse audiences for greater cultural impact.
If this sounds interesting to you, read on!
The Invoicing Specialist will serve as liaison and support between Accounting and Project/Service teams as a centralized billing contact for all accounts. The Invoicing Specialist will also be responsible for servicing internal project teams and Media clients in a responsive, efficient, effective, and accurate manner and provide other administrative duties.
- Prepare monthly project billing reports.
- Prepare weekly forecasting reports.
- Prepare and process client invoices for all projects and per individual agreements (monthly, milestone, retainer or upon completion).
- Monitor and report A/P and A/R activities.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
- Verify receipt and notify accounting team of client payments.
- Process credit card and check payments from clients and send receipts.
- Manage accounts receivable aging and collection process.
- Participate in monthly and quarterly accounting/financial meetings.
- Research and post Electronic Deposits.
- Review and reconcile monthly vendor statements.
- Communicate with vendors, customers, and internal staff regarding payment status of bills, invoices, general inquires, and all other relevant requests.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Gather all media partner and digital agency partner invoices from the media services team and enter them into the company accounting system.
- Upload all media insertion orders/media buy contracts and credit applications into the company software per project.
- Prepare client invoices for media services.
- Assist planners and buyers by gathering required media partner documentation needed for payments (such as W-9’s).
- Check insertion orders and broadcast contracts for accuracy.
- Prepare ongoing media partner/digital agency invoice payment status reports for media services team per project.
- Experience with high volume of daily accounting transactions
- Experience working in an accounting department; strong organizational skills and deadline oriented.
- Must be detail oriented, with accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong follow-up skills
- Possess Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Have intermediate to advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, and other MS office programs.
- Proven ability to work well with a team, showing initiative, a positive attitude, and a willingness to work hard or “dig in” when needed.
- Degree or citification in accounting, bookkeeping or similar field.
- QuickBooks Online experience.
- Use of Bill.com, Harvest, Dext, and Scoro is a plus.
Location: TVA has offices in Bellevue and Edmonds. This position requires a hybrid work environment (at 2 days per week in Edmonds the office to start).
- Laptop and remote work technology provided.
- Starting hourly pay $25.00 – $35.00 per hour.
Interested? Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Invoicing Specialist” in the subject line.