Bellevue, WA – Part time
The Vida Agency is looking for a part-time (10-15 hours per week) Senior Project Manager, Contract to join the team. At TVA we work on brand campaigns and brand- and issue-related communication services for market segments such as health, transportation, water, construction, public policy, education, and more. We work with public agencies and private corporations to reach diverse audiences for greater cultural impact.
This position is responsible for providing excellent client services through project management and communications planning. This includes internal and external services for multiple projects: clearly formulating and leading work plans, ensuring quality of deliverables, managing project teams, and performing tasks to move work forward. TVA takes a collaborative approach to project staffing and execution. This is a contract position that requires at least 2 years of experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be main point of contact with the client and consulting partners
- Manage scope and budget using Scoro
- Delegate tasks and deliverables
- Ensure the team has everything it needs to meet deliverables
- Provide community engagement strategy
- Draft monthly invoices and progress reports
- Manage communication with clients and lead project meetings
- Provide week look ahead reports for larger project team
- Initiate, develop, and manage contracts with potential clients and work with principals to secure new clients and projects
- Manage paperwork and approve payments to vendors and sub-consultants
- Strong inclusive communications skills, including the ability to understand and communicate complex technical information in accessible language
- Ability to track timelines/schedules, details, and action items in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks at once
- Professional, outgoing, and friendly personality
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, especially well versed in Teams & SharePoint
- At least 2 years experience
- Experience working with public agencies, preferably City of Seattle, King County, State of Washington, and/or local municipalities
- Experience executing public engagement projects in health, transportation, construction, retail, public policy, education sectors
- Experience working in a public relations or communications agency setting
- Contracted hours are anticipated to range from 10-15 hours per week
- Laptop and remote work technology provided.
- Pay range is $45.00 to $50.00 an hour and commensurate with experience in similar positions within the region.
$45 – $50 per hour