At TVA we work on brand campaigns and brand- and issue-related communication services for market segments such as health, transportation, water, construction, public policy, education, and more. We work with public agencies and private corporations to reach diverse audiences for greater cultural impact.
In addition to great work, benefits of joining the TVA team include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability insurances
- IRA with employer contribution
- Matching contributions to your favorite charity
- ORCA transportation pass
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
This position is responsible for providing excellent client services through project management and communications planning. This includes internal and external services for multiple projects: clearly formulating and leading work plans, ensuring quality of deliverables, managing project teams, and performing tasks to move work forward. TVA takes a collaborative approach to project staffing and execution.
We have a hybrid working arrangement. This would require working in-office up to three days per week.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be main point of contact with the client and consulting partners.
- Collaborate with PM team and Project teams to ensure all clients and projects requirements are met timely and within budgets.
- Manage scope and budget using Scoro.
- Delegate tasks and deliverables.
- Ensure the team has everything it needs to meet deliverables.
- Provide community engagement strategy.
- Draft monthly invoices and progress reports.
- Manage communication with clients and lead project meetings.
- Provide week look ahead reports for larger project team.
- Initiate, develop, and manage contracts with potential clients and work with principals to secure new clients and projects.
- Manage paperwork and approve payments to vendors and sub-consultants.
- Strong inclusive communications skills, including the ability to understand and communicate complex technical information in accessible language.
- Ability to maintain timelines/schedules, details, and action items in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in managing project budgets.
- Ability to interpret and create workplans that comply with contract terms.
- Strong ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks at once.
- Professional, outgoing, and friendly personality.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, especially well versed in Teams & SharePoint.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously and to delegate tasks to project team members.
- Experience working in an environment where diverse opinions and communication styles are respected
- Cultural competence and experience working and building trusted relationships with underserved communities
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar position
- Experience working with public agencies, preferably City of Seattle, King County, State of Washington, and/or local municipalities.
- Experience executing public engagement projects in health, transportation, construction, retail, public policy, education sectors.
- Experience working in a public relations or communications agency setting.
- Experience creating and managing to a scope of work
$85,200 – $107,000 per year