Are you a detail-oriented, outgoing communications professional with a knack for community outreach and getting involved in your community? Looking to join a growing communications agency in downtown Seattle that celebrates diversity, sports Warby Parker, brings dogs to the office and pockets ORCA cards?
If this sounds like you, read on! We’re looking for our newest Outreach Coordinator.
This is an entry-level position responsible for providing excellent account services. You’ll provide invaluable support to inclusive community outreach including material development, on the ground outreach efforts, meetings and events. Your duties include, but are not limited to, coordinating logistics and deliverables and managing timelines and reports. You’ll consult on event planning and coordinate production and make a difference in our communities. This is a full-time, exempt position.
- -Commitment to inclusive communications practices
- -Strong verbal and written communications
- -Professional, outgoing and friendly personality
- -Detail oriented
- -Problem-solving attitude
- -Occasional travel/On the ground outreach efforts
- -Ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities
- -Organization and detailed oriented with great planning skills.
- -Associates Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, or a related field.
- -Compensation Package: A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and similar positions within the region.
Location: Seattle, WA (Westlake)
Interested? Please send cover letter, resume and at least one writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include salary expectations in the body of your email and put “Account Coordinator: Outreach” in the subject line.
ABOUT THE VIDA AGENCY
The Vida Agency develops and executes brand campaigns and brand- and issue-related communication services for market segments such as health, transportation, retail, consumer, political campaigns, public policy, education, and more. We are committed to inclusive and multicultural communications practices. Our team breathes new life into projects; wrapping different perspectives around the same data and identifying metrics that matter. We broaden (or pinpoint) audiences, expand possibilities, ask new questions and amplify the voices of the unheard and underserved. We join forces, make you laugh, push back (not check a box) and lead a process that reveals possibilities and strengthen bonds for the long game. Whatever the buzz word of the moment, we listen, dig deep, pivot and polish.