Are you detail-oriented and outgoing? Do you have a knack for community outreach and are looking to grow your communications and public involvement skills? Looking to join a growing communications agency in downtown Seattle that celebrates diversity, sports Warby Parker, brings dogs to the office and pockets ORCA cards?
If this sounds like you, read on! We’re looking for our newest Account Coordinator: Outreach
This is an entry-level and a full-time position responsible for providing excellent account services. You’ll provide invaluable support to inclusive community outreach including material development, on the ground outreach efforts, meetings and events. Your duties include, but are not limited to, drafting materials, coordinating logistics, tracking deliverables and managing timelines and reports. You’ll consult on project/outreach planning, coordinate production and make a difference in our communities.
- -Commitment to inclusive communications practices
- -Strong verbal and written communications
- -Professional, outgoing (not shy) and friendly personality
- -Experience with excel and data management
- -Occasional travel/on the ground outreach efforts (within the state)
- -Ability to manage multiple task and sometimes competing priorities
- -Organization and detailed oriented with great planning skills.
- -Associates Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, or a related field.
No day at The Vida Agency is the same, but some tasks you can expect to complete include:
- -Recording information in a data tracking system
- -Staffing drop-in sessions, pop-ups, and fairs and festivals
- -Calling stakeholders
- -Expense tracking
- -Preparing outreach materials
Location: Seattle, WA (Westlake)
Interested? Please send cover letter, resume and at least one writing sample to email@example.com. Please also include salary expectations in the body of your email and put “Account Coordinator: Outreach” in the subject line.
Compensation Package: A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and similar positions within the region.
ABOUT THE VIDA AGENCY
The Vida Agency develops and executes brand campaigns and brand- and issue-related communication services for market segments such as health, transportation, retail, consumer, political campaigns, public policy, education, and more. We are committed to inclusive and multicultural communications practices. Our team breathes new life into projects; wrapping different perspectives around the same data and identifying metrics that matter. We broaden (or pinpoint) audiences, expand possibilities, ask new questions and amplify the voices of the unheard and underserved. We join forces, make you laugh, push back (not check a box) and lead a process that reveals possibilities and strengthen bonds for the long game. Whatever the buzz word of the moment, we listen, dig deep, pivot and polish.