Counter Marketing Research Internship
January – June 2020
Pay + Orca Card
Do you ask a lot of questions? When you go looking for answers, do you end up with more questions than when you began? Are you a proactive, detail-oriented, critical thinker looking for an opportunity to gain research and communications experience with an award-winning creative agency?
The Vida Agency seeks a research intern to contribute to counter marketing and awareness-building campaigns this Spring. The successful applicant will be a strong writer who enjoys exploring challenging questions and wearing many hats. You’ll work in a fast-paced (dog-friendly) environment and learn something new every day. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- -Community engagement and input
- -Market research
- -Source evaluation and literature review
- -Social Media and content creation
- -Communications Writing
- -Account Support
- -Dashboard management
- -Data Entry
- -Loves spreadsheets
- -Strong listening and communication skills
- -Ability to synthesize detailed information for diverse audiences
- -Ability to handle multiple, competing deadlines and priorities
- -Creative thinker
- -Proactive and self-motivated
The successful applicant will receive pay and an ORCA card. To apply, please send the following materials to email@example.com with “Research Internship” in the subject line:
- -Your resume, including any relevant coursework or projects.
- -Watch the video, Targets by Obasi (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=houn2MxVstw) and write a 1-2 paragraph response to the prompt: “Who are sugary beverage producers targeting with their marketing? What tactics or methods does Obasi mention that sugary beverage producers use to increase consumption within these target markets?”
- -No cover letter is required for this application.
The Vida Agency is a woman and minority-owned boutique agency located in Downtown Seattle. Our team develops and executes research, brand campaigns, and brand- and issue-related communication services for market segments such as health, transportation, retail, consumer, public policy, education, and more.