For our clients, Washington state’s HEAL Act is not just a regulation to comply with, but an opportunity to embrace and accelerate the transition toward environmental, social, and economic justice. We built TVA on a foundation of ESJ principles; we speak the language of community engagement and know the pitfalls. And most importantly, we possess the deep experience and relationships with government and communities that are critical to conducting environmental justice assessments and implementation plans that stick. If you need a HEAL Act consultant or subcontractor who can help you confidently navigate the red tape while staying true to the spirit of the law, you’re in the right place.
Why choose TVA as your partner in HEAL Act compliance?
- We are a certified State WMBE and Federal DBE company.
- We are experts at:
- Community engagement planning and implementation
- Connecting and engaging with overburdened communities and vulnerable populations
- Producing multilingual materials and platforms
- Incorporating community feedback
- Our equity and environmental, social, and economic justice work pre-dates the HEAL Act. Some key projects with inclusive processes and impact include: