Communications and Outreach Project Manager
The Vida Agency, a boutique woman and minority owned communications agency, is looking for Account Project Manager to join our team. At TVA we work on brand campaigns and brand- and issue-related communication services for market segments such as health, transportation, retails, consumer, public policy, education, and more. We work with public agencies and private corporations to reach diverse audiences for greater cultural impact.
Are you looking to join a communications and creative agency that celebrates diversity, values work-life balance and thrives on making a difference?
If this sounds interesting to you, read on!
This position is responsible for providing excellent client services through project management and communications planning. You’ll manage day-to-day project activities with focus on client satisfaction and upholding TVA values through the work. This role acts as clients point of contact, collaborates with team on storytelling/communications and marketing ideas, product updates, and reporting. Manages larger project team, organizes advertising, coordinates scheduling and promotions. Ensure client satisfaction and project completion. Your duties include, but are not limited to, managing logistics, deliverables, timelines, reports, and budgets. This is a full-time position that typically requires 3+ years of relevant work experience and proficiency with Microsoft windows applications.
– Commitment to inclusive communications practices
– Strong verbal and written communications
– Detail oriented and strategic
– Strong availability to prioritize and delegate
– At least 3 years’ experience managing projects within the marketing or communications field and/or eliciting input from diverse communities.
Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, public policy, or a related field
Location: Seattle, WA (or willing to relocate to Seattle)
– Remote work environment (currently)
– Laptop including software provided and remote work technology provided
– Annual starting salary is $51,600 – $62,000 and commensurate with experience in similar positions within the region.
– Full benefits
Interested? Please send cover letter, resume and at least one writing sample to email@example.com and include “Project Manager” in the subject line.