The Vida Agency, a boutique woman and minority owned communications agency, is looking for a creative intern. At TVA we work on brand campaigns and brand- and issue-related communication services for market segments such as health, transportation, retails, consumer, political campaigns, public policy, education, and more. We work with public agencies and private corporations to reach diverse audiences for greater cultural impact. As a member of the creative team, you will work with the Creative Director to support projects through graphic design, illustration, and video coordination.
We are looking for individuals with working knowledge of:
A passion for:
– Design strategy
– Report layout
– Social media asset design
– Logo design
– Virtual work environment, laptop with design software provided.
– 20 hrs a week
– $17.00 an hour
– 10 weeks, starting April 5, 2021.
About The Vida Agency:
The Vida Agency develops and executes brand campaigns and brand- and issue-related communication services for market segments such as health, justice, infrastructure, transportation, retail, consumer, political campaigns, public policy, education, and more.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Cover Letter
– Link to your portfolio or a PDF of work samples
– A brief description (in any format you like) of what drew you to the creative field, what areas interest you most, and what you hope to gain from an internship