Are you a marketing professional with a passion for business development, copywriting and design, and experience with the public procurement process?
Looking to join a growing communications agency in downtown Seattle that celebrates diversity, wears Warby Parker, brings dogs to the office and pockets ORCA cards?
If this sounds like you, read on! We’re looking for a Development Marketing Manager for our growing company.
This position is responsible for providing excellent business development and marketing support. It will gather research data related to past, current, and prospective markets and opportunities; manage the preparation and draft the content of proposals, SOQs, letters of interest, and responses to inquiries; prepare or assemble written and visual information for presentations and prepare and coordinate awards competition entries; and coordinate specialized consultants (photographers, PR, etc.). This is a part-time to full-time hourly position.
- 2+ years’ experience writing winning proposals
- Familiarity with government procurement processes, certifications and requirements
- Commitment to inclusive communications practices
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Proficient with word processing software
- Proficient with desktop publishing software (InDesign)
- Organizational skills, multi-tasking
- Detail oriented
- Associates Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, or a related field
- 20-30 hours per week
Competitive hourly pay commensurate with experience and similar positions within the region.
Seattle, WA (Westlake)
Interested? Please send cover letter, resume and at least one writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include salary expectations in the body of your email and put “Development Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.
ABOUT THE VIDA AGENCY
The Vida Agency develops and executes brand campaigns and brand- and issue-related communication services for market segments such as health, transportation, retail, consumer, political campaigns, public policy, education, and more. We are committed to inclusive and multicultural communications practices.