The Vida Agency, a boutique woman and minority-owned boutique communications agency located in Downtown Seattle (and remote through the pandemic) is looking for a Research Coordinator to join our team. At TVA we work on brand campaigns and brand- and issue-related communication services for market segments such as health, transportation, retails, consumer, public policy, education, criminal justice and more. We work with public agencies and private corporations to reach diverse audiences for greater cultural impact.
If this sounds interesting to you, read on!
We’re recruiting for an applied research coordinator to contribute to environmental justice, public infrastructure, and criminal justice research and engagement. The successful applicant will be a strong listener and writer, comfortable learning and administering new tools and technologies, and with a strong attention to detail.
– Duties and responsibilities will include:
– Conducting qualitative phone interviews and in-person intercepts to gather community and partner insight.
– Research subject recruitment and coordination, serving as the primary point of contact for TVA research participants.
– Coordination of research activity logistics for focus groups, qualitative interviews, surveys, and other research tools.
– Qualtrics data management and visualizations.
– Contributing to analysis of research findings.
– Secondary research and literature review, briefings to project team on findings.
– Curation of TVA research-specific newsletter to engage past research participants in updates related to their research involvement, as well as upcoming opportunities to participate in research.
– Community outreach and public engagement, including some in-person events, though primarily virtual convenings at present.
– Social media and content creation, public communications writing.
– Project coordination, including scheduling, agenda development, document management.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Strong listening and analytical skills.
– Communicates clearly in written and oral form; superb notetaking abilities.
– Ability to synthesize detailed information for a range of audiences.
– Proactive, self-motivated.
– Ability to handle multiple, competing deadlines and priorities.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Proficient with Qualtrics or another data visualization tool.
– Proficiency in Excel (ability to use pivot tables, prepare datasets for visualization and analysis).
– Proficient with Miro.
– At least 1 year experience in similar position.
Location: Seattle, WA (or willing to relocate to Greater Seattle Area)
– Remote work environment (currently)
– Laptop including software provided and remote work technology provided
– Annual starting salary is $46,100 – $55,000 and commensurate with experience in similar positions within the region.
– Full benefits
Interested? Please send resume and at least two writing samples to email@example.com and include “Research Coordinator” in the subject line. Cover letter is optional for this application.