Are you a detail-oriented, outgoing communications professional with a knack for community outreach and a passion for racial equity?
Looking to join a communications and creative agency that celebrates diversity, values work-life balance and thrives on making a difference.
If this sounds like you, read on! We’re looking for our newest Outreach Coordinator.
This is an entry-level position responsible for providing excellent account services. You’ll provide invaluable support to inclusive community outreach including development of materials and online content, on the ground and virtual outreach activities, meetings, and events. Your duties include coordinating logistics and deliverables and managing timelines and reports. You’ll consult on event planning and coordinate production and make a difference in our communities. This is a full-time, exempt position.
This is a full-time, salaried position that operates remotely, works closely with account managers, and provides support across project teams.
– Commitment to inclusive communications practices
– Strong verbal and written communications
– Professional, outgoing, and friendly personality
– Problem-solving attitude, thinks outside the box
– Takes initiative and not afraid to present suggestions, ideas, or ask questions
– Occasional travel/on-the-ground outreach efforts (within COVID-19 restrictions)
– Ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities
– 2-3 years of experience doing similar work for public agency, non-profit, consultancy or similar.
– Organized and detailed oriented with great planning skills.
– Associates Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, or a related field.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits provided.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.