Are you a detail-oriented, outgoing communications professional with a knack for community outreach?
Looking to join a growing communications agency in downtown Seattle that celebrates diversity, sports Warby Parker, brings dogs to the office and pockets ORCA cards?
If this sounds like you, read on! We’re looking for our newest Account Coordinator.
This position is responsible for providing excellent account services and internal support. You’ll manage content creation including media pitches, press releases, blogs, articles, website and newsletter copy, and social media elements. You’ll consult on design aesthetics and coordinate production. You’ll also support community and public relations activities including research, meetings/events, media relations, story placement, storytelling and reporting. Your duties include, but are not limited to, coordinating: logistics, deliverables, timelines, reports and budgets. This is a full-time, exempt position.
• Commitment to inclusive communications practices
• Strong verbal and written communications
• Professional, outgoing and friendly personality
• Detail oriented
• Occasional travel
• Bilingual Spanish-English
• Associates Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, or a related field
• Experience eliciting input from community or groups, conducting research and coordinating projects, especially within the marketing or communications field
Compensation Package: A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and similar positions within the region.
Location: Seattle, WA (Pioneer Square)
Interested? Please send cover letter, resume and at least one writing sample to email@example.com. Please also include salary expectations in the body of your email.
ABOUT THE VIDA AGENCY
The Vida Agency develops and executes brand campaigns and brand- and issue-related communication services for market segments such as health, transportation, retail, consumer, political campaigns, public policy, education, and more.
• We are committed to inclusive and multicultural communications practices.
• Our team breathes new life into projects; wrapping different perspectives around the same data and identifying metrics that matter.
• We broaden (or pinpoint) audiences, expand possibilities, ask new questions and amplify the voices of the unheard and underserved.
• We join forces, make you laugh, push back (not check a box) and lead a process that reveals possibilities and strengthen bonds for the long game.
• Whatever the buzz word of the moment, we listen, dig deep, pivot and polish.