The Vida Agency, a boutique woman and minority owned communications agency, is looking for an Account Project Coordinator to join the team. At TVA we work on brand campaigns and brand- and issue-related communication services for market segments such as health, transportation, retails, consumer, public policy, education, and more. We work with public agencies and private corporations to reach diverse audiences for greater cultural impact.
Are you looking to join a communications and creative agency that celebrates diversity, values work-life balance and thrives on making a difference?
If this sounds interesting to you, read on!
This position is responsible for providing excellent project coordination. You’ll support community engagement and multilingual storytelling/communications projects by drafting materials, tracking deliverables and performance, preparing reports, collaborating across project teams and occasionally staffing events (virtual and hopefully in-person soon). This is a full-time position that typically requires 1-2 years of relevant work experience and proficiency with Microsoft windows applications.
– Commitment to inclusive communications practices
– Strong verbal and written communications
– Professional, outgoing, and friendly personality
– Detail oriented in fast-paced environment
– Strong ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks at once
– At least 1 year experience coordinating projects and/or eliciting input from diverse communities.
– Associates Degree in communications, marketing, public policy, or a related field
Location: Seattle, WA (or willing to relocate to Seattle)
– Remote work environment (currently)
– Laptop and remote work technology provided
– Annual starting salary is $41,700 – $50,000 and commensurate with experience in similar positions within the region.
– Full benefits
Interested? Please send cover letter, resume and at least one writing sample to email@example.com and include “Project Coordinator” in the subject line.